Afternoon Shift – Support Team Leader
* Lead a shift of between 15 – 20+ staff and able to reach the targets on a nightly basis
* Drive performance
* Able to hand out work to multiple individuals with time frame goals
* Ability to prioritise work correctly
* Become competent of all roles currently undertaken by the afternoon shift supervisor
* Inclusive of….
* Locking up duties and alarming of the premises
* Be willing to take on further training in the following areas
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall
* Be confident in working within an office environment. Confidently taking calls from internal staff, external sales reps, phoning customers and booking goods in and liaising with all transport companies via email and phone communication.
* To be able to take a variation of meetings and deliver important information to all staff.
* The willingness to complete overtime on a daily basis, before and after the contracted shift times and able to encourage a team to support likewise
Monday – Friday 14:00 – 22:00
During your employment you must properly perform all duties assigned to you including any additional duties that we may require you to perform from time to time.
Beeswift is a Gerber Goldschmidt Group company.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Please apply in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below by Monday 25th November 2019 Apply Here